This widget could not be displayed.
Others
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unregistering a product from my account

Hi there, I need to remove a device from my account I no longer own. I've gone through support multiple times but they keep sending me to other people to help. Is there a number or contact I can go to directly that can help me?

Asus Transformer Pad TF300TG

Hello, I need your help with unlocking. Could you add my tablet to the activation whitelist. I used Mitmproxy. My serial number: C8OK******** . In advance, thank you.

GPU artifact? TUF Gaming F15 FX506LH.

My TUF Gaming F15 FX506LH has been artufacting. It has artifacts on all refresh rates supported (60Hz, 144Hz). However, on 144Hz, the artifacts were much worse with multiple thick black lines. In 60Hz, there were wavy scanlines. Please kindly do help...

Bios Recovery Mode

Been trying to fix this problem for hours can't seem to find the .cap file or anything for bios flashback can someone please point me in the right direction thank you.

BamHawk by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keyboard Lighting Lag

Hello everyone ,I have a ROG Zephyrus G16 2024 and am using Ghelper. Armoury Crate has been disabled via the Ghelper settings.On Ghelper, I have set the keyboard lighting set to automatically time out after 10 seconds. However, when I start typing or...

myicc by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD upgrade

Good Day to all,i bought recently ASUS TUF A15 2023 Model (Ryzen 7 + Nvidia RTX 4060 GPU). i want to add the new 1TB SSD and I see the videos on YouTube on how to do it. is this to avoid my warranty if I do it by myself and which ssd is better? I fou...

Asus Store at Amazon

I wanted to buy an asus rog strix g16 and i found some great deals at amazonethe seller is said to be asus store is it really the legit asus store and do they sell products at amazone

My Brand new ASUS ROG strix G614JI_G614JI makes rustling sounds.

This Core i9, Rtx 4070 laptop of mine makes rustling sounds like a rat gently scratching at something. This isnt the fan sound. Its very different and this sound is very disturbing. Does anyone have any experience with this? Should i be worried? I to...

Izkkk by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos