Couldn't reedem 100GB Google Drive free storage

cristigh13
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZE551ML
Firmware Version: LRX21V.WW-ASUS_Z00A-2.20.40.206_20170627_2131
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Google Drive 2.19.412.05.75
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello,
I have been using my Asus Zenfone 2 for a while and never noticed that I was entitled to redeem 100GB of free storage on Google Drive until recently when I have restored my phone to factory settings. Unfortunately, when I entered my gmail account I received an error message that the offer cannot be redeemed with my account and to try with another one (see screenshot). I've tried with a second account but got the same error. Let me tell you that this is the first time I tried to redeem the offer.
Can you help me understand what kind of account should I get to redeem the storage?
Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
This service has expired on 2020/03/29 and cannot be redeemed.

FAQBot

Because ASUS' contract with Google drive will soon expire, ASUS will no longer offer 100GB of free Google Drive Storage in 2019 for upcoming new launch models (excluding Zenfone Max Pro M2 in Brazil). Models launched before 2019 will not be affected and customers can still redeem this offer until 2020/03/29. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your continued support of ASUS products.

2019 New Launch Models Stop providing 100GB Free Google Drive Storage
2019 New Launch Models (Brazil) Zenfone Max Plus M2 can still redeem 100GB Free Google Drive Storage
2018 & Before launched models 100GB Free Google Drive Storagecan still be redeemed until March 29, 2020

[ZenFone] Free 100GB Google Drive Storage Redemption Offer will expire for new models in 2019

cristigh13
Star I
That's a shame. I have been using the phone for 3 years but I've never been notified about this benefit until I reset the phone to factory settings a few days ago.
On the other hand I have been receiving regular emails with ASUS Webstorage offers and monthly payment.
I am disappointed