Battery or AC:
Model: M16 GU603ZM
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:

Hello,

I've a problem with my laptop. Windows 11 was installed out of the box and personally I don't like it, so I had a clean install of Windows 10.
But, I think I've lost my colour profile for my display. So because of that Dolby Vision doesn't work anymore. I thought Asus Armoury Crate or MyAsus app would install the profile automatically but apparently no, there is no colour profile for my display on Windows 10.
Can anyone help about this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

mzrlx
Star III

I've solved my problem by myself and some friends.

Thanks a lot to ASUS for being WORST brand and customer service provider in laptop market.

Best regards

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Falcon_ASUS
mzrlx
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: M16 GU603ZM
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Hello,

I've a problem with my laptop. Windows 11 was installed out of the box and personally I don't like it, so I had a clean install of Windows 10.

But, I think I've lost my colour profile for my display. So because of that Dolby Vision doesn't work anymore. I thought Asus Armoury Crate or MyAsus app would install the profile automatically but apparently no, there is no colour profile for my display on Windows 10.

Can anyone help about this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Asus Zephyrus M16 2022 GU603ZM
@mzrlx
Since this laptop is shipped with a Windows 11 system, from our standpoint, we can only recommend that you roll back the system to Windows 11. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

mzrlx
Star III
@Falcon_ASUS
Hey, but can you guarantee that I'll get back my colour profile? If not, that would be waste of time and nonsense since I don't like Windows 11. If I'm gonna get my colour profile 100%, then I would update it to Win11. Actually I'd do a clean install.

Thanks

mzrlx
Star III
Updated to Win11, nothing changed.

had a clean install of Windows 11, nothing changed + my refresh rate doesn’t decrease/increase automatically when I plugged it in or not.

Many people facing with that issue, especially the colour profile and Dolby things in Reddit. It’s so simple to fix it from Asus but they don’t seem to care about it. I like the laptop a lot but other brands just provides whatever you need and don’t spend your hours and hours for fixing a small issue. I think I must find a person who owns GU603ZM and his/her device must have the first OS that they ship with it.

mzrlx
Star III
Hello hello?

Anyone using that website?