System: MB16AMT with any laptop
Battery or AC: Powered through USB-C w/PD
Model:
Frequency of occurrence: all the time
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:

I have my ZenScreen connected to my laptop (Macbook pro M1/Windows 11) through USB-C (with power delivery). When my laptop goes to sleep, so does the ZenScreen. But the laptop thinks the ZenScreen is disconnected. When I wake up the laptop, the ZenScreen doesn't automatically wake up. I have to press the power button (and failing that, I have to unplug/replug the USB-C cable). When the ZenScreen does turn back on, all the windows that I had on the ZenScreen are no longer there but back on the main laptop screen. Any suggestions on how to address this? Would like the ZenScreen to mimic the laptop screen.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Sean Farmar
  1. System: MB16AMT with any laptop
  2. Battery or AC: Powered through USB-C w/PD
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence: all the time
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

I have my ZenScreen connected to my laptop (Macbook pro M1/Windows 11) through USB-C (with power delivery). When my laptop goes to sleep, so does the ZenScreen. But the laptop thinks the ZenScreen is disconnected. When I wake up the laptop, the ZenScreen doesn't automatically wake up. I have to press the power button (and failing that, I have to unplug/replug the USB-C cable). When the ZenScreen does turn back on, all the windows that I had on the ZenScreen are no longer there but back on the main laptop screen. Any suggestions on how to address this? Would like the ZenScreen to mimic the laptop screen.

ASUS Zenbook Power/Sleep problem
@Sean Farmar
Here we mainly discuss the issues/questions related to ASUS laptop.
For your ZenScreen questions, I suggest you contact our local call center to have further assistance.
Please refer to below and find the link of local call center.
ASUS - Contact UsSorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.