Star II
System: rtx 3050 / i5 11400 / 16 gb ram
Battery or AC:
Model: asus tuf gaming f15
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:my charger is pluged in all drivers updated pc on max performance on nvidia control pannel but my gpu wont go upper then 210 mhz on any game my pc is new
6 REPLIES 6

Tansin
Star I
The exact same issue is occurring on my laptop. I've figured out that somehow the power management settings are corrupted, It is making some sort of setting which is not allowing GPU to operate at its full potential. I managed to figure it out when I was messing with Armoury Crate. Now, I'm completely frustrated about it. Please Help, If anyone found any solution to fix it.

Arda
Star II
Tansin

The exact same issue is occurring on my laptop. I've figured out that somehow the power management settings are corrupted, It is making some sort of setting which is not allowing GPU to operate at its full potential. I managed to figure it out when I was messing with Armoury Crate. Now, I'm completely frustrated about it. Please Help, If anyone found any solution to fix it.

View post
yeah bro when ı checked gaming test ı saw when the guy plugs off the charger the fraquency drops to 210 mhz i think the gpu is on power saving mod but couldnt find where to close everything is on max performance 😔

Falcon_ASUS
asda34389
  1. System: rtx 3050 / i5 11400 / 16 gb ram
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: asus tuf gaming f15
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:my charger is pluged in all drivers updated pc on max performance on nvidia control pannel but my gpu wont go upper then 210 mhz on any game my pc is new

Asus tuf gaming f15 gpu stuck at 210 mhz
@asda34389
Which game are you running?
Could you please tell me the BIOS and system version you are currently using?
[Notebook] How to check the model name and BIOS version | Official Support | ASUS GlobalWhich version of Windows operating system am I running?Please also help to provide the current graphics card driver and Armoury Crate version.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Arda
Star II
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/61707/asus-tuf-gaming-f15-gpu-stuck-at-210-mhz

@asda34389

Which game are you running?

Could you please tell me the BIOS and system version you are currently using?

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1030673/

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/which-version-of-windows-operating-system-am-i-running-6...

Please also help to provide the current graphics card driver and Armoury Crate version.

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View post
Hey Falcon thanks for replying it doesent matter the game i run it will not go higher than 210 mhz when i checked from gpu z it says 1500 mhz with turbo boost my bios version is 310 i already tried to change the windows system off the laptop it didnt solved the problem i also tried deleting my nvidia driver and downlad the newest version of driver but it didnt work either