Star III
System: Win 10
Battery or AC: No matter
Model: FA506IU
Frequency of occurrence: Random
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Hi, I have a gaming laptop ASUS TUF A15 FA506IU (Ryzen 7 4800H, 1660Ti, 16gb RAM 3200 Hz, 512gb NVMe SSD) for 3-4 months.
At a random moment my system is a stuttering for 2-3 seconds. It may be in windows, in games (whatever). There is a massive fps drop and audio stutter.
All my drivers are up to date. Can you guys help me.
29 REPLIES 29

mobaran
Star III
Very good news, thank you for the update LoweRus! We might see the solution with 316 hopefully.

jechsamson
Star II
Something tells me this bug is between the cpu and mobo. I am assuming that there is a bad code that drops voltage distribution to cpu at that specific time, since event logs do not record any errors at stutter time. Anyway, if this was fixed, I will literally call it Lowerus update 😉

LoweRus
Rising Star I
I can't believe Asus still haven't given any feedback. The excuse that they cannot reproduce the problem no longer works, I gave you my laptop, where is the news?

mustafakilic253
Star III
LoweRus I started to think Asus is not cares about their costumers satisfaction and as a guy that always used Asus products this makes me feel sad. But I still have a hope. I wish they can solve this problem.

mustafakilic253
Star III
And I met a guy in reddit that uses same loptop as mine but with Linus. And he said he dont have any problems, this make me start to think about might be the problem Windows originated. But I im still sure main problem is bios.