System: Asus TUF a15 (506II)
Battery or AC: both
Model: ryzen 5 4th gen and gtx 1650ti
Frequency of occurrence: frequent
Reset OS: windows 10
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
I have been using the Asus tuf a15 for the past 1 year recently I have been noticing that in armoury crate the GPU fan section shows 0 rpm but I can feel the air coming out of the laptop, when I test it using my Asus app it sometimes shows there may be something wrong with your fan but most of the time it shows that the fan is working correctly
image.png
but the problem is that under heavy loads the fans won't speed up causing heating
image.png

what my be the reason for this problem is it a software issue or a hardware one
30 REPLIES 30

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
I'm just telling you what happen in your previous video. And I have been expecting the super high RPM like you mentioned before.
And yes, thank you so much for the new video, this does show the issue.
However, judging by this new video, the device need to be send to the service center.
Thank you.

alwinmathew4
Star III
The hight rpm issue is very rare i will show it here if i encounter it again. Anyways thanks for your time and i will take it to the service center when the covid situation goes down

alwinmathew4
Star III
@Blake_ASUS Here is the problem with the fan rpm going above 10,000 rpm, its very rare but is happening right now🤷‍♂️

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Thank you so much for the new video.
I have reported it.

alwinmathew4
Star III
I'm finally gonna take my laptop to the service center tomorrow, will keep you posted about updates
image.png