This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog G15 Advantage Edition

danilmaiskyi
Star I
Hello. I am the owner of the Asus Rog Strix G15 Advantage Edition laptop, I had a very important question: I went into my favorite game GTA 5 on the first day of purchase, I wanted to set the graphics settings to high, but I could not, because I did not have enough video memory, which was 512 mb , and this is not only with GTA 5 but also with other games on Steam. As I later realized, the game started on the processor, but I would like to see my 12 gb discrete video card. Please tell me how can I switch the video card, or what should I do?
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
danilmaiskyi

Hello. I am the owner of the Asus Rog Strix G15 Advantage Edition laptop, I had a very important question: I went into my favorite game GTA 5 on the first day of purchase, I wanted to set the graphics settings to high, but I could not, because I did not have enough video memory, which was 512 mb , and this is not only with GTA 5 but also with other games on Steam. As I later realized, the game started on the processor, but I would like to see my 12 gb discrete video card. Please tell me how can I switch the video card, or what should I do?

Asus Rog G15 Advantage Edition
@danilmaiskyi
Could you please tell me the full model name you are using?

How to find Model Name
Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.