This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ProArt Z790 incompatibility issue with 13900K, white led lid together with the green led

thebrick
Star I

Full build:

• z790 ProArt
• • EK Water Blocks EK-Nucleus CR360 Lux D-RGB
• Teamgroup 7200-c34 2x16

• Samsung 980PRO NVMe M.2 SSD to PCIe x 2

I have bought two of the Asus ProArt Z790 and everytime experience the same issue: The white LED lite lid together with the green LED lite and no video signal available. I can't get to the BIOS- cant's see anything.

I have tried every combination: used just one module of RAM- also different slots, used different PCI slots, used different M2 slots, no hard drive, dedicated VGA (3090,3070,6600) without any success.

I tested the same config with the basic MSI MAG B760 TOMAHAWK WIFI Motherboard and it all worked fine. Before I give up with Asus and move on to something else can anyone help me with this please?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@thebrick
Here we mainly discuss the issues/questions related to ASUS laptop & Phone. 
For your Motherboard questions, I suggest you contact our local call center to have further assistance.
Please refer to below and find the link of local call center.
https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs# 
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

thebrick
Star I

Thanks

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.