This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenWiFi ET8 6GHz backhaul slow

scoopii
Star I

Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF): With ET8, using 5GHz backhaul I can get 350Mbps down and 55Mbps up.  Using 6GHz backhaul I get roughly 25Mbps down and 20Mbps up.  I've tried setting 6GHz channel width, control channels, auto, etc...  Thoughts other than Ethernet backhaul?

Details: Available.

2 REPLIES 2

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @scoopii ,

according to your question, may I ask if the speed you obtained is from a speed test or the link speed during the connection?

Could you please provide a screenshot of the information you see?

Additionally, could you please provide the Wi-Fi device names, network card information, and MAC addresses?

Please also confirm if you have tried resetting the router and updating the firmware version.

If the issue persists, please report it through feedback logs.

To do so, please follow these steps via the Web GUI:

1. Connect your device (PC, laptop, etc.) to the router and open the Web GUI (http://router.asus.com/), then log in to your router.
  2. Click on "System Administration" and select "Feedback."
  3. Fill in your location, email address (required), ASUS service/case number, issue type, and problem description.
  4. Read and agree to the privacy policy and related terms of service.
  5. Click "Submit" to submit your form. Please also send the product serial number, time of sending the feedback, the email used for feedback, and the time the issue occurred via private message.

Thank you.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.