This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS RT-AX82U, please recommend Mesh for me.

engade_25
Star I

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an ASUS AI mesh model to use as WiFi extenders in my 200m2 apartment. I have a thick concrete wall in the middle of my apartment, so I need something that can provide good coverage throughout the entire space. I'm not looking for anything too expensive, and I don't need any advanced features.

I currently have an ASUS RT-AX82U router as my main router. I'm most likely going to operate the AI mesh devices in a room with a temperature of 27C.

I've been looking at the ASUS Zen CD6 and other budget friendly options. I'm not sure which one is the best option for me.

Can anyone recommend a model that would be a good fit for my needs? even if its not Asus as long as the management should is easy.

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @engade_25 ,

thank you for your support for our brand.

If you have any purchasing needs, you can refer to our official website.

We provide detailed product descriptions for our products, and you can make your selection based on your personal requirements. Thank you.

AiMesh WiFi Routers and Systems|Whole Home Mesh WiFi System|ASUS Saudi Arabia

Robke
Star I

In fact any AX router of asus will do the trick, since they'll function as a Mesh-client to your AX-82U and inherit the functions and configuration from that one. So for example the RT-AX53U, very budget friendly router, can connect to your main router, will inherit the same settings and configuration and extend your WiFi 6 network very well.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.