This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z590-A Gaming WiFi

whang
Star I

Anyone experiencing problems with the internet connection while you are plugged in with a cable to the internet ?

My z590 at random times probably once in a week will lose internet connection or I will get a blue screen and I’m thinking a faulty Ethernet adaptor.

Running the latest Bios 1903 , and for now it seems stable. BUT I had already -Changed 2 Power Supply’s , it didn’t help . -Changed a Ram set , still doing it . -removed the GPU , just the onboard and still the same . -Changed Nvme’s

There is not much left , and I’m my last hope is the motherboard to be touching in the case and makes a ground somewhere but it’s a big hustle to deal with and remove due to cable management.

The Ethernet port Is it a good cause for an RMA? By searching a bit a saw others to have similar problems..

1 REPLY 1

jzchen
Rising Star II

If you had any type of short I don’t think the computer would run, or run very terribly, if it runs at all.

With the frequency of updates I see in my own Windows PCs, I’d suspect it’s a driver issue.  (Sorry I should have asked first:  Is this a Windows PC)?  This is a good updater direct from Intel:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html