This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product registration unsuccessful

Ionized
Visitor

I recently bought an ASUS BQ16 BE25000 Quad Band WiFi Router. When I tried to register the product, the system said my serial number was incorrect. The S/N beneath my main unit has 15 alphanumerics starting with "S4" and ending with "XA". I even tried entering the S/N on the satellite unit and nothing worked. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ionized
Visitor

Never mind. I found a different serial number on the product box that worked. The difference between this serial number and the one on the main unit is just a single number in the middle of the 15 alphanumerics. Please update your video on where to look for the serial number for your ZenWiFi routers. Your video only mentioned about the label at the bottom of the product for routers.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ionized
Visitor

Never mind. I found a different serial number on the product box that worked. The difference between this serial number and the one on the main unit is just a single number in the middle of the 15 alphanumerics. Please update your video on where to look for the serial number for your ZenWiFi routers. Your video only mentioned about the label at the bottom of the product for routers.