This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crosshair X670E Hero Polymo Panel RGB problem

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello i am wondering if this is a quality issue problem or not? 

the polymo rgb seems to have a spot where the leds are darker and don't properly shift with the lights 

so i am wondering if this is a fault with the polymo lighting or is it supposed to be like this?

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @Anonymous 

Thank you for reaching out to us and providing the video.
However, I'm not entirely sure which part of the RGB lighting in the video you're referring to with dimmer LEDs or slow switching.
Could you please indicate the specific areas with images?

May I ask if the situation you described happened after any changes were made? For example, adjusting the BIOS settings or connecting an external device
Have you made any RGB settings adjustments through Armoury Crate? If so, please ensure that all items in the Armoury Crate update center are up-to-date.
Also, could you confirm your current BIOS version?
If you haven't updated to the latest version 1905 released on February 7, 2024, please consider updating and clearing CMOS before rechecking again.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello i have tried everything that a previous agent told me in live chat nothing works the panel is just completely defected this is just the panel lighting is defective and i have taken the board out of the PC and going to send it back 
it was a complete brand new built every single part of it 

not the first time i experience LED problems with RGB on Rog motherboards 

i can send you a video that i showed the live agent of the board i tried asking for a replacement part 

but they feel like the only answer is to RMA it completely

Hello, @Anonymous 

It appears that the video you provided is the same as the attachment in the thread, and I'm still not entirely sure about the situation regarding dimmer LEDs or slow switching.
If you still have concerns, we suggest reaching out to your original place of purchase or the retailer promptly to confirm assistance with any post-sale issues.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

i'm not sure what to do about it other than trying to get info to send it out directly to asus myself 

8 REPLIES 8

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @Anonymous 

Thank you for reaching out to us and providing the video.
However, I'm not entirely sure which part of the RGB lighting in the video you're referring to with dimmer LEDs or slow switching.
Could you please indicate the specific areas with images?

May I ask if the situation you described happened after any changes were made? For example, adjusting the BIOS settings or connecting an external device
Have you made any RGB settings adjustments through Armoury Crate? If so, please ensure that all items in the Armoury Crate update center are up-to-date.
Also, could you confirm your current BIOS version?
If you haven't updated to the latest version 1905 released on February 7, 2024, please consider updating and clearing CMOS before rechecking again.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello i have tried everything that a previous agent told me in live chat nothing works the panel is just completely defected this is just the panel lighting is defective and i have taken the board out of the PC and going to send it back 
it was a complete brand new built every single part of it 

not the first time i experience LED problems with RGB on Rog motherboards 

i can send you a video that i showed the live agent of the board i tried asking for a replacement part 

but they feel like the only answer is to RMA it completely

Hello, @Anonymous 

It appears that the video you provided is the same as the attachment in the thread, and I'm still not entirely sure about the situation regarding dimmer LEDs or slow switching.
If you still have concerns, we suggest reaching out to your original place of purchase or the retailer promptly to confirm assistance with any post-sale issues.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

DIM SPOT.png

The one on the Left is from another user with the same board X670E Hero

My board is on the right where the dim spot is visible and i had drawn  a red circle around the extra picture of it to show the dim spot though it should be clearly obvious  that this is and has to be a defective panel unit right? 

The retailer thinks it's normal that this happens with a lot of users and is doubtful or hesitant about sending it back out and wants me to do more research on this 

but i am 100% positive that this is a defective unit with the polymo panel display on the brightness surrounding that dim spot

Currently i am unsure what to do about it other than trying to mail the board out to asus directly myself

as the retailer doesn't want anything to do about it 

i have tried online chat agents they have sent me an email to maybe give my retailer some assurance that he can send it back out without thinking it will cause him problems Smh