This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crosshair X670E Hero Polymo Panel RGB problem

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello i am wondering if this is a quality issue problem or not? 

the polymo rgb seems to have a spot where the leds are darker and don't properly shift with the lights 

so i am wondering if this is a fault with the polymo lighting or is it supposed to be like this?

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

i'm not sure what to do about it other than trying to get info to send it out directly to asus myself 

Hello, @Anonymous 

Thank you for the reply and sharing the images.
Due to reflections on the phone screen, I was unable to confirm the issue with dim area lighting.
May I ask if you have tried installing and fully updating Armoury Crate and setting the motherboard RGB lighting through Armoury Crate?
If the issue with dim area lighting persists after modifying the settings, could you kindly share scenario videos showing the motherboard RGB lighting changes under different colors and modes set in the Armoury Crate, from different angles to help us further identify RGB abnormalities?
Meanwhile, since further confirmation of the serial number and relevant information may involve personal data, it is not suitable to disclose it publicly in the comments.
I have PMed you, please check the inbox at the top right corner of the forum.
Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I give up on getting support think the only way is for me to just trash the other board and buy another one 

There is a Dim spot on the Polymo Panel like Dead lighting zone i have tried everything from aura lighting settings in armoury crate to CMOS reset on the motherboard yet it shows a Dark Dim Spot on the Panel that won't shift as bright as the rest of the board also the board is no longer with me since i am a 100% this is a defective unit i had already shipped it back to the retailer awaiting until he's able to send it back since the board is already with warranty till 2026 - 12 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also the Panel on the X670E Crosshair Hero   is like a Mirror 

there is absolutely no possibility to take a direct screenshot of it without having reflections 

Can't get a replacement part and can't even send it back for RMA inspection 

weird support