cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS TUF GAMING B760M-PLUS WIFI DDR5

Arkagod
Star I

Hello guys!

Matherboard - ASUS TUF GAMING B760M-PLUS WIFI DDR5.

The RAM starts only with a frequency of 4000ghz. The BIOS has been updated to version 1604. Because the stock version could not detect the M2 SSD "ADATA LEGEND 960 MAX 2TB". At the moment, DDR5-7200 16GBx2 GSkill Trident Z5 (CL34-45-45-115 1.40 v). The processor is an i7 14700k. ASUS website lists full support for this memory with a 14700k processor. After each download, it returns the bios to the menu. I set different timings, reduced the DDR5 frequency, but in any case it only starts at 4000Ghz .... X.M.P. the profile also does not work. What could be the problem?

3 REPLIES 3

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @Arkagod 

Could you please confirm if the memory part number is F5-7200J3445G16GX2-TZ5RS and if it is installed in the DIMM_A2 and B2 slots as recommended in the TUF GAMING B760M-PLUS WIFI user manual?

May I ask if you have cleared the CMOS after updating the BIOS, and is the memory overclocking configuration set in the BIOS under Ai Overclock Tuner with [XMP I] to load the parameters optimized by ASUS?
If the issues persist despite the above settings, could you please share images of the BIOS main page, all manually configured BIOS settings, and any value of RAM operating frequency?

Thank you.

We managed to solve the problem by resetting the BIOS to version 1402. After resetting the X.M.P. profile. earned at 7200MHz frequency.

Hello, @Arkagod 

I'm glad you were able to pinpoint the problem.
If you encounter any further difficulties or have any concerns, please feel free to start another discussion thread or PM me anytime.

Thank you.