cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS M4N68T-M Series Socket AM3 Motherboard

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I’ve been using the above Motherboard with an AMD Phenom II x6 1100T (HDE00ZFBK6DGR) Hex-Core CPU in Socket AM3 @ 3.3 GHz, along with DDR3 1600 x2 4GB Memory Modules, and happily running Windows 10 Pro for few years.

However, since Win10 will be phased out all together in 2025, I’m receiving (via Microsoft’s Updates) notification that my hardware does not meet the requirements for Windows 11 upgrade; with the message saying the machine requires a “Trusted Platform Module” (TPM).

I have carefully studied the accompanying User Manual for the ASUS M4N68T-M Motherboard and this manual doesn’t mention provisions for such TMP support.

Is it possible to add additional hardware to enable Windows 11, without having to trash this (excellent) Motherboard..?

I know ASUS make a small add-on adapter for around £8-£10, but I cannot see where that would plug-into on my Motherboard, in particular? - please see this eBay URL…

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/133923273413?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=v5crws3tspq&s...

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

KhanHa

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @Anonymous 

Upon verification, it has been determined that M4N68T-M does not support the Windows 11 operating system, and we do not provide related driver versions.
Additionally, ASUS does not offer standalone TPM 2.0 modules. If you choose to install a third-party TPM 2.0 module, please be aware that ASUS cannot guarantee its compatibility.
Thank you for your understanding.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, I understand the limitations of this Motherboard.

I won't explore a third party TMP 2.0 Module, as there is no provision for its 12-pin DIL Plug/Socket arrangement on this Motherboard. I guess it's time to upgrade to a new Motherboard/system.

Thanks, for your reply.

Hello, @Anonymous 

Thank you for your response.
If you encounter any further difficulties or have any concerns, please feel free to start another discussion thread or PM me anytime.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @Anonymous 

Upon verification, it has been determined that M4N68T-M does not support the Windows 11 operating system, and we do not provide related driver versions.
Additionally, ASUS does not offer standalone TPM 2.0 modules. If you choose to install a third-party TPM 2.0 module, please be aware that ASUS cannot guarantee its compatibility.
Thank you for your understanding.

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, I understand the limitations of this Motherboard.

I won't explore a third party TMP 2.0 Module, as there is no provision for its 12-pin DIL Plug/Socket arrangement on this Motherboard. I guess it's time to upgrade to a new Motherboard/system.

Thanks, for your reply.

Hello, @Anonymous 

Thank you for your response.
If you encounter any further difficulties or have any concerns, please feel free to start another discussion thread or PM me anytime.

Thank you.

Tenho um rog phone 5s pro, após 8 meses de uso ele desligou sem motivo. Vi que você ajudou algumas pessoas com esse problema, pode me ajudar??