This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select Cores on Asus Pro WS TRX50 Sage Wifi motherboard

Willet
Star I

Hello Friends and Friends. Does anyone please know how to select all the cores in the board model explained in the title of the Post? Asus doesn't tell me anything and it is a Pro board, but with BIOS and, I can't find the ALL CORES section, well why? It doesn't have it, I have only been able to activate the Amd Expo II memory profile, but I don't see a way to activate all the cores as on boards with UEFI. I bought this highly recommended board and, with an Amd Ryzen Zen 4 Threadripper 7960x processor from AMD, 24 cores 48 threads for music production and I have problems with Cubase 13 pro and Kontakt, the latest version, everything legal, 7.10.5 makes my bar go up Cubase performance with Kontakt has already been consulted with Steinberg, I have already gone through this with other computer models based on the failed and limited Win 11 pro. If anyone knows a way to select all the cores in Bios, not in Windows, I would be very, very grateful indeed, it is a very expensive and good computer, I need it to continue making music. A very big greeting to everyone from Spain.

Enviar comentarios

0 REPLIES 0