This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select Cores on Asus Pro WS TRX50 Sage Wifi motherboard

Willet
Star I

Hello Friends and Friends. Does anyone please know how to select all the cores in the board model explained in the title of the Post? Asus doesn't tell me anything and it is a Pro board, but with BIOS and, I can't find the ALL CORES section, well why? It doesn't have it, I have only been able to activate the Amd Expo II memory profile, but I don't see a way to activate all the cores as on boards with UEFI. I bought this highly recommended board and, with an Amd Ryzen Zen 4 Threadripper 7960x processor from AMD, 24 cores 48 threads for music production and I have problems with Cubase 13 pro and Kontakt, the latest version, everything legal, 7.10.5 makes my bar go up Cubase performance with Kontakt has already been consulted with Steinberg, I have already gone through this with other computer models based on the failed and limited Win 11 pro. If anyone knows a way to select all the cores in Bios, not in Windows, I would be very, very grateful indeed, it is a very expensive and good computer, I need it to continue making music. A very big greeting to everyone from Spain.

Enviar comentarios

2 REPLIES 2

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @Willet 

Could you please confirm if your current BIOS version is the latest version 0701 and if the Curve Optimizer option in the Ai Tweaker menu is set to [All Cores]?
According to the AMD TR5 Series BIOS Manual ( English Edition ), advanced settings related to "All Core" require enabling the above option to appear.
We recommend consulting the BIOS user manual to confirm these settings.
As BIOS settings can vary depending on your installed hardware specifications or BIOS version, if you have further questions, please provide details of your GPU, RAM, PSU brand and model, and screenshots of the BIOS main page and the settings path in question.

Thank you.

Hello Jiaszzz_ASUS, first of all, I really thank you for helping me with this issue, thank you very much for it. Well, I attach some photos so you can see what you are asking me for regarding the Bios, then in the photos I explain where I have found the possibility of applying all the Cores, which is where you have told me but the option is not there. Ai tweaker at first glance as you can see, in one of the photos in which all the active cores appear marked by the bios in black, I have accessed through the AI ​​FEATURES section, to access the Per core or All cores option I have accessed through Ai tweaker PRECISION BOOST OVERDRIVE and as you can see I have selected them all well, I think that as you have indicated, this is the only option to select them, the only thing is that I have not dared to select more voltage through the option that It is at 0, I think that looking at the previous section, the processor is at an excellent speed per core, but well, we will see how it goes now that all the cores are supposed to be activated. As you may have already observed, I have the memory profile in EXPO II and at 5200 Mhz because that is what the processor supports even though the memories are 6000 Kingston Fury Renegade Rdimm ECC REGISTERED 128 Gb in 4 modules as ASUS brands and indicates to make the 8 memory channels, I also have precision boost activated, activating this section I did notice a certain improvement in performance in Cubase 13 Pro, the graphics card is a Geforce rtx 3050 Ventus 2X Xs 8 Gb OC edition, it is not a graphics card for gaming, which Also okay, it is tested and with the Gaming Driver it worked very well in 1080p at almost 80 frames without OC, however I have it that way because it has been proven that the audio latency has been reduced with this driver, the computer is for making music not to play in this specific case, the PSU is a Corsair RM1200 What I have observed is that you have to be a Computer expert to be able to extract all the potential from these Bios, I have seen a few in my life and these are somewhat complex, well I think quite a lot. I will test how the computer is doing now and well, if you think that something else can be done to increase performance, apart from maximizing Win 11 Pro 64, I would be very grateful if you let me know, because as I already mentioned in the first Post When I made the direct query to ASUS they could have told me this, what you have indicated to me, well I guess I caught up with someone who didn't know much. What I said, I am VERY, VERY GRATEFUL FOR THIS TOPIC FOR YOUR RESPONSE....And what I said, if it occurs to you or you know, it is obvious that you know, how to optimize the bios further, I would appreciate it. From Spain.... Greetings and a hug... Thank you very much, really.

Ai TweAker 1.jpgAi TweAker 2.jpgAi Tweaker 3.jpgCurve Optimizer 1.jpgCurve optimizer 2.jpgMain.jpg