This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA32DC self calibration grey

stjohnororke
Star II

I am unable to select self calibration on my PA32DC. My firmware is showing B00T00.

I can't upgrade my firmware. I have downloaded the firmware update to my Mac, and I can put it onto a Flash drive. Which 2 buttons do I press to initiate firmware update.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Thanks for these instructions. I had a brainwave overnight, and reset the display. I then reinstalled the latest firmware, and everything is now working as expected.

St.John

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @stjohnororke ,

If you want to update the firmware on your ProArt Display using a USB drive, please check if your USB drive is MBR (Master Boot Record). 

You can refer to the instruction manual below for steps on how to update the firmware of the display using a USB flash drive. 

USB_drive_setting_tutorial_for_firmware_upgrade.pdf (asus.com)

Thank you.

Thank you. I have managed to update the firmware to MCM107, but I am unable to perform self-calibration. I f I click on the manual self calibration/yes  the nothing happens, and the menu disappears. If Itry auto execution I can load the time, but the clock doesn't run. What can I do?

Hi @stjohnororke ,

Thank you for your inquiry. 

Based on your description, we need further clarification on the issue you're facing. 

First, please confirm if you have selected the option for automatic color calibration in the settings and set the correct time. 

Secondly, ensure that the current time is correctly set. 

You can refer to pages 3-8 of the user manual for the operation steps.

PA32DC_UM_English.pdf (asus.com)

If you have completed these steps but still cannot perform automatic color calibration, we recommend recording a video of the setup process. 

This will help us better understand the issue you're encountering and provide more accurate assistance. 

Additionally, please send the product serial number via private message so we can further assist you. 

Thank you.

Hi Thanks for these instructions. I had a brainwave overnight, and reset the display. I then reinstalled the latest firmware, and everything is now working as expected.

St.John