cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Band locking feature

Tripura
Star II
Hi, everyone
I am a die-hard fan of ASUS Phones. I like it's ZenUI, which provides us lots of features & functions. But in present circumstance some features are very important for better experience. One of them is 👉Network Band locking feature👈.
Various brands like SAMSUNG, Xiaomi, OnePlus , oppo, vivo etc. provides band locking option. By this , we can able to select & lock the best Network band ( which provides best internet connection in that specific area). I attached 2 screenshots of this feature from vivo 👇
img-20220524-wa0006.jpg
img-20220524-wa0005.jpg

Unfortunately ASUS does not give this band locking option to their phones 😢. Many user ( @Mostwanted @showstoper113 @ankitrdx1997 @gibibani44 ) discussed about that feature, but does not get any sign of that feature on ASUS Phones.😟😭
We humbly request to all Developer.....
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Please, bring this feature to ASUS Phones via OTA updates, it is very necessary to use low latency & seamless high speed internet connection in different areas or region.
Hope ASUS Team trying to bring best experience to their consumer by providing great features.
PLS..... UP-VOTE THE POST FOR BETTERMENTS OF USERS
1 REPLY 1

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.