This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chipset components required for a GTX 660 TI-DC2-2GD5

Prophet
Star I

Is there any way that i can find chipset components for a 660 TI or are they so unique that i won't be able to replace it?

4 REPLIES 4

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @Prophet ,

based on your question, may I ask whether you are wxperiencing issues with your GTX 660Ti?

If so, it is suggest that you can consider upgrading to a newer graphoc card which is compatible with the components.

You can refer to the following site to choose the graphic card that meets your requirement.

Graphics Cards - All series|ASUS Global

Thank you.

Prophet
Star I

My issue of GTX 660 TI is looking like a faulty chipset.

For a while my pc was occationally returning to desktop and windows was displaying an error message, something like your graphics card stopped sending video signal, i was then able to alt+tab back into the game it was running. I can no longer run those games i used to be able to with my card.

The pc mechanic i consulted told me the chipset is the faulty part. I'm assuming that's the only fault on my card and i want to check if i can get a processor that can fit my configuration of GTX 660 TI instead of looking for a better card. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Didn't know what warranty meant when i purchased it 12 years ago.

Hi @Prophet ,

based on your issue, if you want to find a compatible processor with your GTX 660Ti,
you need to chek the systm requirement, consider that GTX 660Ti is an older graphic card, pairing it with the latest processor might have some compatible issue.
Please aware of the limitation and bottleneck of the GTX 660Ti.
Thank you.

Prophet
Star I

@ Aureliannn_ASUS Does Asus offer a parts manufacturing program for it's products that have completed it's warranty period? Thanks for your time.