This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artifacting problem "not replicable"

djseese
Star I

Terrible artifacts and graphical glitches were somehow not replicated by Asus employees. I'd like a full refund, or I'd like ASUS to try again. This is ridiculous customer service.

3 REPLIES 3

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @djseese ,

based on your issue, may I ask have you make sure that graphics driver is at the latest version?

Is the issue only occurring with this particular game? 
Can you provide information about the monitor you are currently using? 
Have you checked for issues by conducting cross-testing with other signal cables? 

Additionally, does the problem only happen with this specific graphics card? 
Please provide the model number of the graphics card and all the devices you are currently using. Thank you.

Drivers are updated. I've tried several different input cords, several different power cords, several different monitors. I am not overclocking it. I tried the same games with my onboard graphics and there were no problems. It's worse on some games than others. It's the worst on Fortnite. The only thing I haven't tried is putting the graphics card in a different PC. 

Specs: 

Asus RTX 4070 dual white edition GPU, Intel 13700k CPU, 32 GB DDR5 ram, 2 sticks Samsung Pro 2Tb Ssd, 850 watt PSU, ROG Strix B760 A DDR5 motherboard

Hi @djseese ,

based on the video you provided, it's not clear enough to identify the issue. 

Could you please record another video showing the screen flickering problem for better reference? 

Thank you.