This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heating issue while charging and gaming after pie

gyanudon13
Star III
After pie update phone is getting too much heated while charging and gaming . This problem came after Android p update and I am sure it's not only in my phone. Pls DONt say to boot in safe mode or reset or latest update as I did everything.  PLS SOLVE THIS ISSUE IN NEXT FIRMWARE UPDATE
20 REPLIES 20

Koudmaker
Rising Star I
That is normal that the phone will heat up playing a game will charging. So i don't no why you are reporting this.....

gyanudon13
Star III
Well I may be wrong but phone is going up to 45° even in charging not gaming in front of a cooler. Is it normal?

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
@gyanudon13 , When charging - are you on charging between 0 and 60%? This is the span where the fastest charging will occur - and as such the highest heat.

If you have 45C, and phone is in idle, and charging between say 80% to 100% - 45C could be abnormal - assuming your room ambient temperature is lower (say 24C). It could indicate either some rogue app is running in the background, using a lot of cpu resources - or further examination needed.

Br
CH

gyanudon13
After pie update phone is getting too much heated while charging and gaming . This problem came after Android p update and I am sure it's not only in my phone. Pls DONt say to boot in safe mode or reset or latest update as I did everything.  PLS SOLVE THIS ISSUE IN NEXT FIRMWARE UPDATE
Heating issue while charging and gaming after pie
Same problem please solve this fast

My phone is asus Zen phone max pro m1 ,when I charging my phone heating very much also I playing game it get heat very much