This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 & ZenUI7 on Asus Zenfone 5z

CachexxCookies
Star II
I have been using the Zenfone 5z since the day it got launched in India. And as much as I appreciate this phone, we all know the experience has not been the best. Whether it is their buggy updates, bi/tri monthly Security Patch updates, No ZenUI 7, No VoWifi, Battery issues etc still I appreciate the efforts that the Asus team has put forward for their phones. But I think it's high time that they should give a ZenUI 7 update along with Android 11 on Zenfone 5z as this phone was their 2018 flagship but still it doesn't have some of the major things that are available in almost all the smart phones these days such as VoWifi, 1080p video streaming on Amazon Prime, Internal audio recording while playing games etc. This phone is still a very capable phone and no doubt it is one of Asus's highest selling phones. So we highly request the authority to listen to us and put forward these updates as soon as possible. I request everyone to atleast share their opinion about this over the comments and on twitter tagging the Asus Officials
2 REPLIES 2

Cumhur
Star I
Merhabalar Türkiye'de piyasaya sürüldüğü günden beri Zenfone 5z kullanıyorum. Çok donanımlı bir telefon modeli ve çok memnunum. Asus ekibinin telefonları için ortaya koyduğu çabaları takdir ediyorum. Üst düzey telefonları sunmaları takdire şayan. Ancak ben de Zenfone 5z'de Android 11 ile birlikte bir ZenUI 7 güncellemesi vermeleri gerektiğini düşünüyorum çünkü bu telefon onların 2018 amiral gemisiydi, Bu telefon hala çok yetenekli bir telefon ve şüphesiz Asus'un en çok satan telefonlarından biri. Bu nedenle, otoriteden bizi dinlemesini ve bu güncellemeleri mümkün olan en kısa sürede sunmasını önemle rica ediyorum.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
CachexxCookies

I have been using the Zenfone 5z since the day it got launched in India. And as much as I appreciate this phone, we all know the experience has not been the best. Whether it is their buggy updates, bi/tri monthly Security Patch updates, No ZenUI 7, No VoWifi, Battery issues etc still I appreciate the efforts that the Asus team has put forward for their phones. But I think it's high time that they should give a ZenUI 7 update along with Android 11 on Zenfone 5z as this phone was their 2018 flagship but still it doesn't have some of the major things that are available in almost all the smart phones these days such as VoWifi, 1080p video streaming on Amazon Prime, Internal audio recording while playing games etc. This phone is still a very capable phone and no doubt it is one of Asus's highest selling phones. So we highly request the authority to listen to us and put forward these updates as soon as possible. I request everyone to atleast share their opinion about this over the comments and on twitter tagging the Asus Officials

Android 11 & ZenUI7 on Asus Zenfone 5z
Yes, i beleive 5z should be supported hereafter to gain attentions of customers as ASUS is so silent in larger markets like india and 5z has larger community base in india so this future surprising strategic move for 5z users to get ZenUI 7 & Android11 would win hearts of users and bring more brand value to a customers 5z still stands stronger in front of many cameras and flagship performers i dont want 5z to loose its standard in redefined flagship segment there are lot of users requesting to ASUS please ASUS dont dissapoint 5z users you can see here as well almost 100 of 5z users are demanding see here 👇
amitgarde3
  1. Model Name: 5z
  2. Firmware Version:100.10.107.92
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: forever
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): system

Time has come ASUS has started beta testing for 6z as its regular cycle why skip 5z as a flagship i personally feel 5z is best device ASUS has made till date with lesser hardware issues comparing 6z n rog series also 5z is most sold smartphone till date for ASUS in flagship range m happy with dedicated support till date for 5z and still ongoing for more few months

But as a flagship owner want to tell ASUS that is 5z really worth to be called as flagship 👇

1.No vowifi

2.No prime hd

3.No ARCORE

4.No camera UI improvements even after Zenui 6

5.No dedicated nightmode for capable sensor in camera app

6.Touch panel stutters in games exists since Android 8 (which we and mods are still fighting to get fix from devs )

even after several requests since months from 5z users no hard push from ASUS for 5z users why? No requested features are seen

If thats fine not to give it to 5z owners than its ok

But to fill this huge gap can asus make us happy with surprising decision like more 6 months update cycle with implementations like atleast providing

*ZENUI 7 on Android 10 itself

OR

*Android 11/R on top of ZENUI 6 itslef

I wish atleast ASUS will reconsider our request and justice 5z as a flagship before ending up support to 5z

@Christine_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @STARRAIN_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Y_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @gabriel_prado @ga278057 @gabriel95

[5z] Justice to flagship, Atleast zenui 7 top of Android 10 OR Android 11 top of zenui 6

They all still belive you
#justice5z
@Kris_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @LP_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Mister @CH_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS