Android 11 & ZenUI7 on Asus Zenfone 5z

CachexxCookiesCachexxCookies Level 1
edited November 26 in Fan Chat

I have been using the Zenfone 5z since the day it got launched in India. And as much as I appreciate this phone, we all know the experience has not been the best. Whether it is their buggy updates, bi/tri monthly Security Patch updates, No ZenUI 7, No VoWifi, Battery issues etc still I appreciate the efforts that the Asus team has put forward for their phones. But I think it's high time that they should give a ZenUI 7 update along with Android 11 on Zenfone 5z as this phone was their 2018 flagship but still it doesn't have some of the major things that are available in almost all the smart phones these days such as VoWifi, 1080p video streaming on Amazon Prime, Internal audio recording while playing games etc. This phone is still a very capable phone and no doubt it is one of Asus's highest selling phones. So we highly request the authority to listen to us and put forward these updates as soon as possible. I request everyone to atleast share their opinion about this over the comments and on twitter tagging the Asus Officials

Comments

This discussion has been closed.