This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About ZenUI 6 for Asus Zenfone 5Z

Kratos
Star II
when we expect for ZenUI 6 for Asus Zenfone 5z....
25 REPLIES 25

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
@CH_ASUS can we atleast get new modes like night mode and HDR ++ modes for zenfone 5z in camera department as you are providing in zenfone 6? Can wait for zenui 6 but some new features in camera are must.

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
@suhitkar dont try to explain anything to idiots, they will drag you down to their level and defeat you in their game. some people are just too negative and they will never be satisfied even if a  perfect smartphone is created someday -_-

suhitkar
Rising Star I
aamod.v8 said:
@suhitkar dont try to explain anything to idiots, they will drag you down to their level and defeat you in their game. some people are just too negative and they will never be satisfied even if a  perfect smartphone is created someday -_-
True..From now on I will refrain from replying against such posts

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
aamod.v8 said:
@CH_ASUS can we atleast get new modes like night mode and HDR ++ modes for zenfone 5z in camera department as you are providing in zenfone 6? Can wait for zenui 6 but some new features in camera are must.
I can't really comment on this but we will pass back your feedback!

Sajjad_Ali
Star II
U are saying that zen UI 6 will ship with Android Q update then tell me when it will be dumped on our devices... Or at least predict the date.