This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5z errores, problems

Hi, I updated my Zenfone 5Z via fota and the problems started. First, once the phone was restarted after the update, it was not able to start and restarted a couple of times, until it gave me the option to try again or format, after several attempts I had to choose to format and lost all the My device information, including court evidence.
Finally the system started, however, I have several problems.
When I activate mobile data it doesn't work immediately, I have to turn it on and off again until it works.
I can't download with mobile data, I can't download files from the mail, I can't download files from the browser and I can't download applications, all this with mobile data.
Another problem that I have appreciated, when I try to change the background image of the screen, and I accept, the phone restarts, and I return to the initial problem, where I must format to be able to start the system correctly.
I hope someone can help me, I'm desperate, it's a very good phone, but unfortunately since the change of operating system, these failures have appeared.
0 REPLIES 0