patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

Aplut
Star I
I got an email that your handset will be replaced for one time on free of cost basis. Today I'm going to the service center. I will show the case no to them and the email. Let's see what happens next.

Xavier4124
Star I
Aplut

I got an email that your handset will be replaced for one time on free of cost basis. Today I'm going to the service center. I will show the case no to them and the email. Let's see what happens next.

View post
Any update on what happend, facing same problem stuck on logo showed in service center they say your motherboard is damaged.

Aplut
Star I
Xavier4124

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/97786#Comment_97786

Any update on what happend, facing same problem stuck on logo showed in service center they say your motherboard is damaged.

View post
They were not accepting my device even after I showed them the email from the Asus team. They said that 'Your warranty was over in December 2019, I cannot do anything now, it's too late. If your warranty would have expired during lockdown we could have accepted it but your warranty got expired in December' . I called the customer care and handed over to the person at the service center. Then also he denied. After that, the customer care said that we are forwarding your concern to the higher authority and they will contact you within 3 days. I came back home and the next day I got a call from Asus team and they asked me the service center that I visited and the name of the person who denied. They said that this is my number, you go to the service center again and if they deny just call me and hand it over to the person at the service center. The next day I visited the service center again, they again denied. I called at the number and gave it to the service center person. After a few minutes of chat he agreed and took my phone. They gave me a Asus Product Service form. They said if the appeal is approved we will replace the motherboard. Till now I'm waiting for the call from the service center.

Harshi
Star I
Hello even I am facing same problem my phone is being stuck on logo from June 30 after the update
Please let me known what is the procedure
Need help!!

FIGHTEREX
Star I
Shahed

And to the users who have faced this issue, what actually you've done? Tried rooting? Or did something that lead to occurence of this issue.

Please suggest something to be safe from this issue.

View post
I have done nothing literally, just played PUBG and started streaming YouTube. Suddenly, it's switched off on its own and not turning on? I don't think playing PUBG is the cause as I use GREENIFY to hibernate all apps running from background and regularly wiped cache for smooth gaming.
Most probably it's a trick to earn money from customers as the service centres only rebuild the firmware and we can't repair outside.