patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

eldrago
Star I
bhanu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/94304#Comment_94304

GO TO LOCAL MOBILE SERVICE CENTER AND CHANGE POWER IC THAN IT WILL WORK COST AROUND 1000 TO 1500 IN BETWEEN THEY CHARGED ME LETS WAIT IF YOU HAVE WARRANTY OR WAIT IF YOU HAVE PATIENCE TO FIGHT WITH THEM

View post
Thank you. After changing power IC is your mobile working.

Even i showed my phone in the service center, the told motherboard problem, !!😌
I do not know how, all of a sudden everyone had same issue at same time,, will never buy any ASUS product ..

Satvinder
Star I
gbhaskarben10

I too face this same issue on my max pro m2. On 18th of April 2020, I was busy working on web regarding my duty. Unexpectedly phone got shut down automatically. After few minutes ( after charging up battery to full), tried switching ON again. But it didn't boot fully and got stuck on ASUS logo itself for hours together. Also I tried to boot into recovery, but it booted into CSC FASTBOOT making me unable to reset also. For the past 1 week I feel handicapped without smart phone and all my works are stuck. Request ASUS to find a way out at the earliest.

View post
Hello, I am having same issue with my ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 stuck at ASUS Logo and only go to CSC FASTBOOT MODE but nothing else happening. Can you tell me how did you get a resolution to this problem or you changed your handset.

ekobd1905
Star II
Do not get your hope in ASUS. It's better to just sell your M2 for any price and never buy ASUS again than fix it in service centre because even ASUS cannot give a damn thought of solution they can only tell you to change the whole machine motherboard with new for same prices as new unit LOL for ASUS the Godforsaken ,,
"They broke you're phone with the fota patch android update which kill the IC on motherboard then you must pay again to be able use you're phone again "

Kuba
Star III
What's the IC on motherboard? Because I actually have been through this problem that my phone didn't want to power on, but I managed to turn it on by clicking buttons and actually it works even well but still can't use power button because then my phone will again shutdown. Do you think if I downgrade phone to version before this problem started power button will work?