This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z battery charging issue.

bishusha345
Star II
Since i updated my phone with latest fota update there is big issue in my phone. Whenever i put my phone on charging it only show 'charging' not "fast charging" and so the speed of charging is very slow. It takes about 7 hours for full charge. Its been very annoying since this bug have been started.
Its not only my problem but of many user complaining about this.
Please fix this issue ASAP.???
25 REPLIES 25

chaithanya_gcha
Rising Star I
sathishrajendran20

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/94499#Comment_94499

Please give solution to my issue.

View post
Bro I am an asus mobile user just like you.so can't help you with that.

chaithanya.gchaithanya.g

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/94759#Comment_94759

Bro I am an asus mobile user just like you.so can't help you with that.

View post
Why reply is not come from Asus leaderboard for this ?
When they release this product , they talk about battery like , compare to other phone we are not reduce the size battery if we reduce the size of battery life also reduce and we are giving space between cells inside the battery so it's give long life ..
They intro of the phone false information?
Please any Asus leaderboard person reply to the issue.

chaithanya_gcha
Rising Star I
sathishrajendran20

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/94764#Comment_94764

Why reply is not come from Asus leaderboard for this ?

When they release this product , they talk about battery like , compare to other phone we are not reduce the size battery if we reduce the size of battery life also reduce and we are giving space between cells inside the battery so it's give long life ..

They intro of the phone false information?

Please any Asus leaderboard person reply to the issue.

View post
Zenfone 7 or 7z is going to be released soon.so we are not their priority now since expect this type of behavior from now on and I hate to say this but keep your expectations low regarding any bug fixes and updates as 6z is not their latest model.

abhi8dalvi91
Star III
I am using the phone for a year almost love when it was brand new but now people are not taking initiative to solve the customer care complaints the phone is although good no doubt but still its lacking proper support from leaders of asus
might they sort out the problem with battery as soon as possible with the update even you use a wattage of 45 charge it will charge the same showing turbo charge at take the same amount of time which is pain in back to just sit for hours waiting for phone to charge . Please take this matter as a concerned and i know Asus will do the needful .

rajsoni19619
Star I
After a last update around 15th or 16th July. Even I started facing this same issue.

The fast charging label is no more. It just plainly says "Charging". Also, there are no plus icons around the battery icon while charging.

Without resolving this, no one can actually conveniently use their cellphones.

Will try to go service center on Monday and get it solve there.