This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z battery charging issue.

bishusha345
Star II
Since i updated my phone with latest fota update there is big issue in my phone. Whenever i put my phone on charging it only show 'charging' not "fast charging" and so the speed of charging is very slow. It takes about 7 hours for full charge. Its been very annoying since this bug have been started.
Its not only my problem but of many user complaining about this.
Please fix this issue ASAP.???
25 REPLIES 25

futcher76
Star II
As of last night, my phone also started to do this. Sometimes it will fast charge, sometimes not (using a third party charger). When not fast charging it says it will take 8hrs to reach 100%, in fast charge it is significantly lower. Everytime I plug in the Asus provided 30w charger it always states that is hypercharging however battery is not charging at all. In fact it drops % charge. This happens with both main and aux port, with or without fan attached. Battery Care has not been enabled at any stage. Am happy to log the phone if required
Edit: Just realised this is a ZF6 page, will move it to an ROG2 page. Apologies

My ASUS 6Z taking the taking 7 hours to full charge.
1.Same charger is used to charge the OnePlus phone , charger is working perfectly so charger has not problem.
2.Battery care in Power optimisation is off only.
3.I did reset my phone and I check again the charge the phone ,same issue still showing.
Could you please help on this?
Lot of time to keep my phone idle to full my charge , it shows people will shift product .

chaithanya_gcha
Rising Star I
sathishrajendran20

My ASUS 6Z taking the taking 7 hours to full charge.

1.Same charger is used to charge the OnePlus phone , charger is working perfectly so charger has not problem.

2.Battery care in Power optimisation is off only.

3.I did reset my phone and I check again the charge the phone ,same issue still showing.

Could you please help on this?

Lot of time to keep my phone idle to full my charge , it shows people will shift product .

View post
Oneplus charger uses dash charge technology which is exclusively for OnePlus phones only.so, it's fast charge will not work for other phone.

chaithanya.gchaithanya.g

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/94496#Comment_94496

Oneplus charger uses dash charge technology which is exclusively for OnePlus phones only.so, it's fast charge will not work for other phone.

View post
I ask question , is not able resolve with your previous answers .so I put all possibilities check , so I ask u is any software issue ,after I update the phone . That's one we can not check?

Asus charger used to charge one plus phone it's working well, I m saying this for "my charger is working fine"
Please give resolve rather then replying.

Every thing working fine don't ask me to go service centre , if it's any problem in battery or charger it gradually decreasing the life of battery not sudden?

chaithanya.gchaithanya.g

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/94496#Comment_94496

View post
Please give solution to my issue.