This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z battery charging issue.

bishusha345
Star II
Since i updated my phone with latest fota update there is big issue in my phone. Whenever i put my phone on charging it only show 'charging' not "fast charging" and so the speed of charging is very slow. It takes about 7 hours for full charge. Its been very annoying since this bug have been started.
Its not only my problem but of many user complaining about this.
Please fix this issue ASAP.???
25 REPLIES 25

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We've seen complaints but have received very few logs and none of them that can confirm that there's a software issue. Have you tried charging with a different cable? If the cable breaks, partly, then fast charging will stop working. This is a VERY COMMON issue which needs to be solved with your local ASUS Support.
If you have tried with the bundled asus charger and multiple cables without getting fast charge, then I would very much be interested in logging your phone to find out why.

bishusha345
Star II
Anders_ASUS

We've seen complaints but have received very few logs and none of them that can confirm that there's a software issue. Have you tried charging with a different cable? If the cable breaks, partly, then fast charging will stop working. This is a VERY COMMON issue which needs to be solved with your local ASUS Support.

If you have tried with the bundled asus charger and multiple cables without getting fast charge, then I would very much be interested in logging your phone to find out why.

View post
Cable is absolutely fine. And have tried many charger and nothing happened.
But sometimes its also show fast charging not everytime.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
And you don't have battery care enabled? Even with slow charge, it shouldn't take 7 hours.
You can find this setting in system settings -> battery -> PowerMaster -> battery care
Make sure it says "off"

renattoenitiele
Star III
Olá, tenho o mesmo problema amigo! Depois da atualização 110 aconteceu isso, quase todas as minhas cargas levam mais de 7 horas para 100% . Antes no Android 9 não acontecia isso, é lamentável não ter nenhuma atualização até agora para corrigir isso. Outro ponto é que depois da atualização o Instagram só aceita vídeos de 15seg