Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1
Firmware Version: NA
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NA
========================================

I'm unable to use SD card as internal storage only getting option for formatting as portable storage. Tried everything but didn't work.

Could you please help.

4 REPLIES 4

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, thank you for reaching out, we have made a note of your concern, our team is looking into the same. We will get back to you on this. 

AJ1
Rising Star II
Victor01_ASUS

Hi there, thank you for reaching out, we have made a note of your concern, our team is looking into the same. We will get back to you on this. 

View post
@Blake_ASUS @ServiceC_ASUS @Admin @Y_ASUS - Could you please let me know as 2 months has past & there is no response.

Yachendra
Rising Star II
AJ1

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1
  2. Firmware Version: NA
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NA

========================================

I'm unable to use SD card as internal storage only getting option for formatting as portable storage. Tried everything but didn't work.

Could you please help.

screenshot-20200704-172026.png

Unable to use SD Card as internal storage
This option is not available for this device.

AJ1
Rising Star II
Victor01_ASUS

View post
@Victor01_ASUS @Panda_ASUS @Admin @Laura_ASUS @Blake_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @cael @Kris @Kris_ASUS @vollon_hu @marina_marchi @Gustav_ASUS @kajanan_shan @LP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @DS_Asus @dipti_b @rohith_rajan @Hai @RL_ASUS @NS_ASUS @fulvio_fiorentino @DrAlex_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Blake_ASUS @ServiceH_ASUS @Y_ASUS @STARRAIN_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @ServiceE_Asus @ServiceC_ASUS
@Christine_ASUS @AnthonyLee_ASUS @Joe_ASUS @AL_ASUS @cael.gfilho @Kris_ASUS @CH_ASUS @VanillaTestER @Olivier_ASUS @gabriel_prado

Can you please tell me the solution. From last more than 2 months, I'm facing these, issues but still didn't get any response from Asus Side. Can you please let me know on priority. Tried all the things, but still same issue persisting. Does it take more than 2 months to resolve customers issues? If you are unable to resolve these issues, replace me with a new handset.