This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely disappointed with asus

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
I'm a professional in a similar tecnical field. I hate to say but I'm extremely disappointed by how Asus responds to their customers.
This community is just for name sake, irregular replies , extremely slow updates and disinterest towards community demands.
Asus never understood the fact that good software is not just desirable but a requirement. Bragging about hardware is not enough.
16 REPLIES 16

Not applicable
Gustav_ASUS

@deeppaul589 I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. It's obvious from your earlier posts here on Zentalk that you care about the ROG II and want to make it better. We do appreciate your commitment to finding bugs, as well as your suggestions for future content updates.

As you would know from working in a similar field however, it's not simply a question of adding new features as they pop up in a forum thread. If it feels like we're not taking notice, it's not because of disinterest, it's because we don't want to make empty promises.

View post
I posted suggestions too, do check them out

imjohnlouie
Star II
Please fix overheating issue after A10 latest update my phone are not playable when screen recording while playing it keeps restarting and shutting down my phone randomly.. its not what asus promise as a gaming phone. Now its just a phone with a messy features.. so disappointed

XKOMODOTCOM
Rising Star I
deeppaul589

I'm a professional in a similar tecnical field. I hate to say but I'm extremely disappointed by how Asus responds to their customers.

This community is just for name sake, irregular replies , extremely slow updates and disinterest towards community demands.

Asus never understood the fact that good software is not just desirable but a requirement. Bragging about hardware is not enough.

Yeah i agree with you, but i think ASUS has tried to get better, I see ASUS accepts and responds well to suggestions and input from Zenfans when they come to my country and their CEO meet with us to discuss about what the next generation zenfone.

Vamp
Zen Master I
deeppaul589

Dude Asus isn't gonna make promises for bloatware like RGB torch apps... They in the starting offered a lot of bloatware until Zenui 6. And everyone like Zenui 6 since it doesn't offer bloatware.
There are people out there who like bloatware , but they are very much limited. One who uses device for more of a professional reason doesn't want bloatware. And being honest if you even get apps like RGB torch for which you are crying out loud for several months now, even if they make a application like that, if anyone is drunken enough to stand properly would second guess to use that application in public.
I would recommend buying a Chinese gaming mobile next time if you want bloatware as they will make anything you want because they don't care much about clean UI.
P.S. they listen to customers. They just ignore crazy requests.

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Vamp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/31220/extremely-disappointed-with-asus

Dude Asus isn't gonna make promises for bloatware like RGB torch apps... They in the starting offered a lot of bloatware until Zenui 6. And everyone like Zenui 6 since it doesn't offer bloatware.

There are people out there who like bloatware , but they are very much limited. One who uses device for more of a professional reason doesn't want bloatware. And being honest if you even get apps like RGB torch for which you are crying out loud for several months now, even if they make a application like that, if anyone is drunken enough to stand properly would second guess to use that application in public.

I would recommend buying a Chinese gaming mobile next time if you want bloatware as they will make anything you want because they don't care much about clean UI.

P.S. they listen to customers. They just ignore crazy requests.

View post
Don't generalize the community by your requirements, your using or not using an app will not make a feature bloatware.
The torch was just a example, there are other features also I suggested.
And is it a need to use this feature in public ?! Looks like you've it all wrong.
PS : I tend to stay away from dumbness , so please don't mind if don't reply to your further comments