This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 3 with stable Android 10 MEANS.......

Dkz89
Star III
If rog 3 able to launch with stable A10 mean it is not a problem for developer to give rog 2 stable A10 right ? Unless they plan to become like apple who update their phone to make thing worse so the consumer will buy the latest rog 3 ?? Hmmmm something fishy going on
8 REPLIES 8

OPC
Zen Master II
Dkz89

If rog 3 able to launch with stable A10 mean it is not a problem for developer to give rog 2 stable A10 right ? Unless they plan to become like apple who update their phone to make thing worse so the consumer will buy the latest rog 3 ?? Hmmmm something fishy going on

Rog 3 with stable Android 10 MEANS.......
I went through that Apple experience and never looked back. They were "generous" to offer me the battery at "half" the price and pay "only" 60 Euros instead of 120. And the new battery was required for my iPhone (6+) to run normal again. That was a smart move from Apple to sell off the stock of several millions of batteries laying in the warehouse.
I don't believe it's a case here. As I see it ASUS wants to release new hardware on an annual basis to stay in the train with everybody else. And it's logical they will ship it with latest software. How stable it will be that's a different matter.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
OPC

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/30589/rog-3-with-stable-android-10-means

I went through that Apple experience and never looked back. They were "generous" to offer me the battery at "half" the price and pay "only" 60 Euros instead of 120. And the new battery was required for my iPhone (6+) to run normal again. That was a smart move from Apple to sell off the stock of several millions of batteries laying in the warehouse.

I don't believe it's a case here. As I see it ASUS wants to release new hardware on an annual basis to stay in the train with everybody else. And it's logical they will ship it with latest software. How stable it will be that's a different matter.

View post
Plus It will probably ship with the new Zen UI 7 skin
I wanna see what they do with their skin this year
They should work on a more mature version of the current Zen UI version
Some stuff like call screen behavior (screen hijack during a incoming call) and the call UI in general needs a rework
Plus the UI in general should get a better fine tuning (animations,launcher that sort of stuff) would love to see some refinements in the UI
Plus there should be a more customisable AOD and full support for accent colors (A11 has nice little customisations)
Hope Asus incorporates them (as Zen UI is basically aosp with features now)

rp115640
Star III
If I remember correctly, back in 2019, Rog Phone users were complaining about Android 9 when Rog Phone 2 was just released.
So, this is the flow of situations that I think will happen.
Pre-order for Rog Phone 3 starts at somewhere around July 2020.
Rog Phone 3 release at around October 2020, giving customers who pre-ordered Rog Phone 3 nothing.
Rog Phone 2 users are still complaining about unstable Android 10
25 December 2020, Asus having Christmas sales, buying Rog Phone 3 comes with a free accessory.
Happy New Year 2021
Asus implementing Android 11 to Rog Phone 3.
Rog Phone 2 users are still complaining about the instable Android 10, and hoping to get Android 11.
Q1 2021, Asus successfully implemented Android 11 to Rog Phone 3, with tons of bugs.
Rog Phone 2 users got ignored/forgotten. And Rog Phone 3 users are complaining about the bugs
Around June 2021, Rog Phone 4 release is leaked.
And, the cycle continues.
This is just my personal opinion, based what I have observed so far, and by no means be factual.

Dkz89
Star III
last.sorrows

If I remember correctly, back in 2019, Rog Phone users were complaining about Android 9 when Rog Phone 2 was just released.

So, this is the flow of situations that I think will happen.

1. Pre-order for Rog Phone 3 starts at somewhere around July 2020.
  2. Rog Phone 3 release at around October 2020, giving customers who pre-ordered Rog Phone 3 nothing.
  3. Rog Phone 2 users are still complaining about unstable Android 10
  4. 25 December 2020, Asus having Christmas sales, buying Rog Phone 3 comes with a free accessory.
  5. Happy New Year 2021
  6. Asus implementing Android 11 to Rog Phone 3.
  7. Rog Phone 2 users are still complaining about the instable Android 10, and hoping to get Android 11.
  8. Q1 2021, Asus successfully implemented Android 11 to Rog Phone 3, with tons of bugs.
  9. Rog Phone 2 users got ignored/forgotten. And Rog Phone 3 users are complaining about the bugs
  10. Around June 2021, Rog Phone 4 release is leaked.

And, the cycle continues.

This is just my personal opinion, based what I have observed so far, and by no means be factual.

View post
Because it makes no sense if Asus developer able to release a stable A10 for rog 3 why can't they stable rog 2 as well since is a software not hardware. Once rog 3 release and A10 is damn stable while rog 2 A10 full of bug thats mean ........dont need me to clarify more.