LOW CALL VOLUME IN EARPIECE IN ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M2

boo_boopesh
Star I
Very low call volume in asus zenfone max pro m2 since updated to android 9
15 REPLIES 15

rajasorna
Star I
rajasorna

Today i have updated my asus max pro m2 with Android 10 beta version. After this sound is very low. Even if i use speaker mode my mobile have very low volume. It was fine before i upgrade to Android 10

View post
This is the recent build updated
-17.2018.2004.424-20200506

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
Tech_Talk

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/29427/low-call-volume-in-earpiece-in-asus-zenfone-max-pro-m2

We all suffer from it. Low earpiece volume as well as caller at the other end can't even hear clearly until you say something near the bottom mic. This phone is a headache now.

View post
It's definitely a software issue ,as some one said that it may be because of dust or some thing from our end.
In Pixel experience ROM and in stock mod ROM, the ear piece volume is good .
Now I am attending interview calls in my max pro.m2 with clear voice and with out asking opposite person to repeat words. STOCK ASUS Rom killed many of my interview sessions.

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
vckanandvpp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/85026#Comment_85026

It's definitely a software issue ,as some one said that it may be because of dust or some thing from our end.

Now I am attending interview calls in my max pro.m2 with clear voice and with out asking opposite person to repeat words. STOCK ASUS Rom killed many of my interview sessions.

View post
When we got the circular to go for work from home, at the beginning days, I attended 2-3 calls normal way and I had to face low volume issue as well as the concerned person at the other end repeatedly asked me to say things a bit clear. That was embarrassing and after that, I decided to attend all calls using earphones..
Yeah someone mentioned once in Zentalk that he successfully resolved this issue by following some steps to clean and ckear the earpiece speaker. But that was not the case during Oreo 8 1, it was never this much low in Oreo, and even the 1st few updates in Pie also didn't bring the issue but now its horrible. Without headphone, I don't attend any calls which are important.

Bibhu
Star II
vckanandvpp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/85026#Comment_85026

View post
Please let me know in which rom this issue ( low earpiece volume) is not exist. I will definitely gonna flash that rom. Max Pro M2 is a complete headache.
Behenchod ye earphone ka last 6 mahine se dimag kharap karke rakha hai.
Asus care ek bar gaya tha...tab warranty bhi tha..bola ki earpiece ko badal do..lekin wo sirf dhul saaf krke de diya.. ab warranty khatam..stock android ke chakkar mein chud gaya behenchod..Nokia ki samasung le leta...kuch ho na ho..ye earphone ka issue to nhn hota

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
Bibhu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/86708#Comment_86708

Please let me know in which rom this issue ( low earpiece volume) is not exist. I will definitely gonna flash that rom. Max Pro M2 is a complete headache.

Behenchod ye earphone ka last 6 mahine se dimag kharap karke rakha hai.

Asus care ek bar gaya tha...tab warranty bhi tha..bola ki earpiece ko badal do..lekin wo sirf dhul saaf krke de diya.. ab warranty khatam..stock android ke chakkar mein chud gaya behenchod..Nokia ki samasung le leta...kuch ho na ho..ye earphone ka issue to nhn hota

View post
You can use Pixel Experience ROM.
There are other ROM too like
Ion
Havoc
Evolution
etc. Just check in XDA developer forum. If you need similar UI like ASUS stock Rom then try for Stock Mod.