CyberPunk2302
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
We need Android 10 to be released for ROG Phone 1.
The current latest firmware is full of bugs and many applications now need a minimum requirement of Android 10 for certain enhancements and features to work.
It is a shame that Asus is failing with the flagship phone. I request everyone to post as much as possible about the humiliation and the way we have been treated with this phone on all online forums. I can't wait for ROG Phone 3 review videos on YouTube so that I can smash all the sponsered reviewers giving fake reviews about the phone.
If the moderators of this page are watching this. We need an update and tell your lazy developers to live up to the expectation.
Last but not the least, your Asus India head, Dinesh Sharma is a liar who never keeps up his promises. Watch what he promised on the launch of Asus ROG Phone 1 and you'll know.
10 REPLIES 10

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

robdevilXI
Star I
Haha. They can't catch up with security updates and you want Android 10? Change phone brand if you want updates.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
CyberPunk2302

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

We need Android 10 to be released for ROG Phone 1.

The current latest firmware is full of bugs and many applications now need a minimum requirement of Android 10 for certain enhancements and features to work.

It is a shame that Asus is failing with the flagship phone. I request everyone to post as much as possible about the humiliation and the way we have been treated with this phone on all online forums. I can't wait for ROG Phone 3 review videos on YouTube so that I can smash all the sponsered reviewers giving fake reviews about the phone.

If the moderators of this page are watching this. We need an update and tell your lazy developers to live up to the expectation.

Last but not the least, your Asus India head, Dinesh Sharma is a liar who never keeps up his promises. Watch what he promised on the launch of Asus ROG Phone 1 and you'll know.

We need Android 10
Um which app exactly needs android 10 as a limitation to work?

CyberPunk2302
Rising Star II
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/29471/we-need-android-10

Um which app exactly needs android 10 as a limitation to work?

View post
Am careful with my words. I never said the word limitation. I said certain features and enhancements.