This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Aero Active Cooler

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
why does the Aeroactive cooler 2 stops when the phone screen is off??

Can it be turn on during screen off also so that the phone will be cool during charging also.
8 REPLIES 8

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It's not possible and we have no plans to make it possible. The cooling effect from the fan would have almost no effect on the battery temperature during charging so there's no point doing this.

Carlo_G
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

It's not possible and we have no plans to make it possible. The cooling effect from the fan would have almost no effect on the battery temperature during charging so there's no point doing this.

View post
How do Aero Cooler works? I don't understand the technology of it. Where the air cool goes? I can feel that it's only blowing air off at the sides and the padding inside is not cool neither.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Carlo G

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/44424#Comment_44424

How do Aero Cooler works? I don't understand the technology of it. Where the air cool goes? I can feel that it's only blowing air off at the sides and the padding inside is not cool neither.

View post
The AeroActive cooler 2 blows air to the phones surface which has no direct connection to the CPU. Because of this It can only lower the system temp a little bit but what it mostly does, is to cool your fingers.

OPC
Zen Master II
In my case (Asphalt 9) it reduces temperature 3 to 4 deg C, according to the real time monitor. Which is amazing. When things get tough and I need to play 7, 8 hours consecutively it's a game changer. I don't have to put my phone in the freezer at -7 C for 10 minutes every 2 hours like I did with previous (premium) phone. The best accessory after the bumper case!