This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop dock problem after A10!!

Moha
Star III
There's 2 big issues now when i play pubg and i press right click and i move the mouse the camera does not move its happen only with the right click.. The other issue is with scroll click sometimes when i press the scroll click and the mouse show i cant click anything with it and when i back to the game i cant move and cant do anything.. Its rly annoying plz fix this asap
18 REPLIES 18

Moha
Star III
I mentioned an issue before if u read it before go top the scroll issue .. btw what i suggest about the joystick just try the pubg mobile simulator for the pc or any other key mapping program and u will see what i mean .. there's no acceleration for now it just move to the last and make the character moves to far compare to the other key mapping programs .. thank u for ur answer

Moha
Star III
Hello @Anders_ASUS can u tell me when the update is coming please

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Moha

I mentioned an issue before if u read it before go top the scroll issue .. btw what i suggest about the joystick just try the pubg mobile simulator for the pc or any other key mapping program and u will see what i mean .. there's no acceleration for now it just move to the last and make the character moves to far compare to the other key mapping programs .. thank u for ur answer

View post
I don't have any issue with the scrollbutton on my device with beta so I guess we have fixed it.
I just tried tencents keymapping and I still don't get what you're trying to say. I must admit that I'm not a PUBG gamer so please explain to me in detail how tencent is different from our solution when it comes to WASD movement? There is however an overall big difference in how Tencent has integrated their keymapping. It recognizes when there is a change in the graphics engine and changes the keymapping in a way that we never could. I should never say never but it's not very likely that we could make the same integration with our keymapping.
The best thing would be if you can have your friend record you while playing on your device so you explain what it is that you want.

Moha
Star III
Yh sure i'll capture video about WASD movement soon ..rly thank you

Jawahar
Star I
Hi @Anders_ASUS, The Right Click issue is not fixed in Version WW-17.0240.2007.27.
Can you help us to fix this issue?