cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Asus Native app?

Rangzen
Rising Star II
Hi developers !!
Isn't time to push updates for all the Native apps too? They all have been ignored for too long. Also hoping seamless transition of camera lens is in the pipeline.
10 REPLIES 10

Rangzen
Rising Star II
YS9RUUQ3RR0X.jpg
VQBI8XZJ4BXI.jpg
They were last updated in 2019. File manager is nowhere to be found. I was hoping for an update especially for it.

Monark
Zen Master I
As my last phone was also zenfone it only received two updates for native apps and then nothing.
They always change or add new features and updates with the whole new Zen UI like Zen UI 7.
It's a question whether we receive Zen UI 7 cause they said it will come only for zenfone 7🤷

Rangzen
Rising Star II
7C9XKWL3DJPE.jpg
22AABNWUDC2N.jpg

AQRIKC32V4L3.jpg
I'm on latest .153. Can you share the screen shot of your app?

Monark
Zen Master I
VS-KR

Watch out, ZenUI apps are updated through system updates, not Play Store !!

If you look at the app info, Gallery was last updated on 13/03/2020, Mobile Manager on 31/03/2020, Settings on 07/05/2020 for example ..

At the beginning of Zenfone, every ZenUI app was updated through Play Store, but it's not the case since ZenUI 6.

View post
Where are you saying to look the app info cause in play store it was same for me also👇
krangtzen

7C9XKWL3DJPE.jpg

22AABNWUDC2N.jpg

AQRIKC32V4L3.jpg

I'm on latest .153. Can you share the screen shot of your app?

View post
Yeah through system updates they are fixing the issues and bugs internally but where did you get that separate app update dates.@VS-KR