cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update 17.1810. 2005.153

baster1982
Rising Star II
XHHJLDTVDTED.jpg
With may security patch and Google phone support.
37 REPLIES 37

paras0710
Rising Star II
Google Phone app back again on Play Store in this update.

osx
Star I
I am very scare about these update, after chasing all the lastest update, my phone is not as fast as be4, and the battery dont last as long, i also lost fast charging, my mac or pc cany detect the usb port, chrome freez randomly
On this update i worry it may make my phone worse and the google phone may take away call recording

baster1982
Rising Star II
osx

I am very scare about these update, after chasing all the lastest update, my phone is not as fast as be4, and the battery dont last as long, i also lost fast charging, my mac or pc cany detect the usb port, chrome freez randomly

On this update i worry it may make my phone worse and the google phone may take away call recording

View post
If you have so much problems with the phone update can only make it better.

_jis_
Zen Master III
osx

View post
WW_17.1810.2005.153 has been my 19th update since I own the ZF6 and I have never had the issues you mention. Didn't you think you might have a HW problem or problems?

dt808
Rising Star I
don't know if this is related but after installing this new update, I've had random apps just freeze. like websites and amazon app would stop scrolling and pause. some would eventually respond again after several seconds but for others i need to lock the phone and unlock it again to get the app working. happened just a few times so far. just fyi.