cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update 17.1810. 2005.153

baster1982
Rising Star II
XHHJLDTVDTED.jpg
With may security patch and Google phone support.
37 REPLIES 37

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
zeascom

Thank you for your reply.

I already did a restart.

Even few times.

Most of the Apps in Autostart are already deactivated.

The 4 activate Apps were also active on former Firmware Versions. ( Antivirus Security, Clock, NetGuard, WhatsApp)

Memory Cleaner App was deactivated by me, but it also was deactivated on former Firmware Versions.

Now i reactivated it and turned on Super Clean Mode like you suggested.

I will try it for few days to see if battery still drains fast.

View post
Have in mind that super clean mode only works when you clear recent apps, so clean your apps once per day

zeascom
Star I
Sadly your suggested solutions did not help much.
It is a little bit better, but the battery still drains faster than on former firmware versions.
I do not like apps running in the background when not using them, so i clear them nearly every time after use. A few times a day.
I left the phone in plane mode over night and starting with 30% there were only left 26% after 5 hours. Nearly 1 % while doing nothing. I have 3 older Android phones that i leave in plane mode for days and they lose maybe 4-5% each day and not 1% each hour.
My Zenfone 6 is half a year old and i try to stay between 20-80% while charging the phone. If that matters.
There is another thread with other Zenfone 6 users who also say that they have problems with fast battery drain. Some even worse than for me. Seems like most of them have this problem since newest .153 firmware.
So i am not the only one.
Thank you.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
zeascom

Sadly your suggested solutions did not help much.

It is a little bit better, but the battery still drains faster than on former firmware versions.

I do not like apps running in the background when not using them, so i clear them nearly every time after use. A few times a day.

I left the phone in plane mode over night and starting with 30% there were only left 26% after 5 hours. Nearly 1 % while doing nothing. I have 3 older Android phones that i leave in plane mode for days and they lose maybe 4-5% each day and not 1% each hour.

My Zenfone 6 is half a year old and i try to stay between 20-80% while charging the phone. If that matters.

There is another thread with other Zenfone 6 users who also say that they have problems with fast battery drain. Some even worse than for me. Seems like most of them have this problem since newest .153 firmware.

So i am not the only one.

Thank you.

View post
I've sent you a private message. Envelope icon in top right corner