This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heating issue and battery drain

After having feb update im lossing so much battery power and its heating when its charging.Its also heating when im playing pubg.😒
23 REPLIES 23

detentionx_gt
Star I
I am experiencing a battery drain and extreme heat on my Zenfone Max Pro M1.The battery drained from 25% to empty in just under 20 minutes.I checked on the app Ampere and the usage is around 1700mA which normally it is around 300mA while in standby.The phone also keeps heating up even after i turned it off.When i plugged the charger in,it wont charge but instead it just heat up crazily.Im using the latest software which is WW-16.2017.2002.061.What is causing this problem?Is it the component other than the battery or the battery itself?

ss837170
Star I
Same here overheating in the latest update.. in max pro m2. This update security level is april 2020. My max pro m2 is overheating. Please repair mobile bugs and new update send for max pro m2 mobile

uttudewan100
Star I
Yes I've also started experiencing this issue. My mobile battery just won't charge up. I had to power it off and then it got charged up that to at very low speed. And when i left it as it is in the night, i touched it and it was touching 39 degress according to cpu Z. My software is latest and upto date.

Ramlal
Star II
I have also same problem

uttudewan100
Star I
Ramlal

I have also same problem

View post
Have you started experiencing it just yesterday or few days back or has it been there for a while?