This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while charging

Fakhry
Star II
@Anders_ASUS , I have an issue with charging.
While I charging my phone, sometimes it connect and sometimes it doesn't connect...
I've already updated with the android 10 (always update with last FOTA)
And yesterday, My ROG2 can only charge with slowly (cant fast charging mode like usual) and it took 10 hours to make my battery full.

Please help my beloved device

Note: I put my usb A to the charger's headport with a half fill (and thats the only way I only can charge it). Also I already use my S*msung charger, and it connected with fast charging mode but only charge it in only "1 minute".
4 REPLIES 4

Fakhry
Star II
Help me @Anders_ASUS @TITAN@Titan_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @ServiceC_ASUS @LP_ASUS
😭😭😭
I've already try to downgrade to Android Pie, and it doesn't work too...
I cant charge my phone...thats only the "PROBLEM"
😭😭😭

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Fakhry

@Anders_ASUS , I have an issue with charging.

While I charging my phone, sometimes it connect and sometimes it doesn't connect...

I've already updated with the android 10 (always update with last FOTA)

And yesterday, My ROG2 can only charge with slowly (cant fast charging mode like usual) and it took 10 hours to make my battery full.

Please help my beloved device

Note: I put my usb A to the charger's headport with a half fill (and thats the only way I only can charge it). Also I already use my S*msung charger, and it connected with fast charging mode but only charge it in only "1 minute".

Problem while charging
Sounds like a cable issue. What happens if you use your samsung cable with your ASUS charger?
Would you say you have the same issue as this guy?
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/26360/charging-problem-after-latest-update-april-18th-or-19th...

Fakhry
Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/27361/problem-while-charging

Sounds like a cable issue. What happens if you use your samsung cable with your ASUS charger?

Would you say you have the same issue as this guy?

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/26360/charging-problem-after-latest-update-april-18th-or-19th...

View post
Thanks God you reply my question...

If I use s*msung cable it will charge with "fast charging" mode but it only charge my ROG within 1 minute only, then it stop and not charge anymore unless you plug the charge and plug in your usb type c again...
Yes the same Issue with him and I also found same problem in another ROG ( I join ROG's telegram group in my country)
Anyway i'm sure that my original charger's cable is doing well ( I use with another phone and it doesnt have an issue)
I'm pretty sure that the latest update make this annoying problem.
I hope ASUS make the newest update as soon as possible.
I feel very bad to wait my phone fully charge with this situation...
Hope you can find me the sollution...
NB: I already try to downgrade (i follow thecustomdroid site) to A9 but it seems my device failed to do it... (I'm still in A10 with the latest update)
Hope ASUS fast to respon this case
@Anders_ASUS

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Fakhry

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/77180#Comment_77180

Thanks God you reply my question...

If I use s*msung cable it will charge with "fast charging" mode but it only charge my ROG within 1 minute only, then it stop and not charge anymore unless you plug the charge and plug in your usb type c again...

Yes the same Issue with him and I also found same problem in another ROG ( I join ROG's telegram group in my country)

Anyway i'm sure that my original charger's cable is doing well ( I use with another phone and it doesnt have an issue)

I'm pretty sure that the latest update make this annoying problem.

I hope ASUS make the newest update as soon as possible.

I feel very bad to wait my phone fully charge with this situation...

Hope you can find me the sollution...

NB: I already try to downgrade (i follow thecustomdroid site) to A9 but it seems my device failed to do it... (I'm still in A10 with the latest update)

Hope ASUS fast to respon this case

@Anders_ASUS

View post
Our devs replied that it's hardware issue after having a look at your log. You need to send in your device for repair.