patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

keyurchudasama2
Star III
patssushil

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/74309#Comment_74309

They are hopeless , whenever you tag them first they don't respond at all

and if you are lucky and they respond on your tag then they just said kindly dm us the issue your are facing with the imei number we are happy to help............................................But that's it, after that no response again

View post
I received two phone calls today and yesterday each. I guess visiting service center, once lockdown over, is the only solution.
I am thinking that they should share some DIY kind of tutorials so that user can do it at home if flashing ROM is the last resort.

patssushil
Rising Star I
keyurchudasama2010

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/74339#Comment_74339

I received two phone calls today and yesterday each. I guess visiting service center, once lockdown over, is the only solution.

I am thinking that they should share some DIY kind of tutorials so that user can do it at home if flashing ROM is the last resort.

View post
since the bootlock is locked,we can't flash ROM by ourself
And yes service centre is the only solution

gbhaskarben10
Star I
I too face this same issue on my max pro m2. On 18th of April 2020, I was busy working on web regarding my duty. Unexpectedly phone got shut down automatically. After few minutes ( after charging up battery to full), tried switching ON again. But it didn't boot fully and got stuck on ASUS logo itself for hours together. Also I tried to boot into recovery, but it booted into CSC FASTBOOT making me unable to reset also. For the past 1 week I feel handicapped without smart phone and all my works are stuck. Request ASUS to find a way out at the earliest.

Nirmal_kumar
Star II
But how would the software be flashed if it's in locked state. I think our phone are trash now. I have searched alot, the only solution would be replacing it with a new or maybe replacing it's motherboard. Someone also suggested it previously and I think it's the only solution now.
No official from Asus has answered to this and I think they will not take any responsibility for this issue.

omi
Star I
Same problem facing from 23rd April. Tried to flash my phone amount of times but failed because of bootloader locked. I request ASUS technical team to make a solution so that everybody can fix it from home. Service center wouldn't be a solution. It's difficult to wait till over lock down. So please do something as earlier as possible and come up with solution. We need solution and fix it from home. No second option. Thanks.