This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Max Pro M2 starts receiving another update in Pie with April security patch. (Not Android 10)

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max Pro M2 ZB630KL
Firmware Version: .075 Latest firmware released for Pie users
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): System update
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
ZQ13XZBWC6KW.png
K4L02SXKQNLZ.png

44 REPLIES 44

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
Sanju

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73615#Comment_73615

Nope. That radio option is still not showing up in my BSNL.. 😒

But enabling mobile data with BSNL 2G/3G/4G activated, the VoLTE icon showed up even though its showing up H which is the 3G mode only since 4G is not launched in my circle yet. Don't know how..!! Maybe because I have enabled the Dual Card 4G option in the SIM Settings.. Check the SS.

7RQ13741KHXG.png

View post
Even i had enabled dual card 4G from long back and i never seen VoLte on BSNL like this. Make sure that still voice is going with UTMS in About phone sim status. And try to make incoming and outgoing calls on 3G.

May be these idiotic Asus developers had made calls through VoLte irrespective of 2G/3G/4G from their software end. It may be a bug.

And again thanks for your info.

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
vckanandvpp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73621#Comment_73621

Even i had enabled dual card 4G from long back and i never seen VoLte on BSNL like this. Make sure that still voice is going with UTMS in About phone sim status. And try to make incoming and outgoing calls on 3G.

May be these idiotic Asus developers had made calls through VoLte irrespective of 2G/3G/4G from their software end. It may be a bug.

View post
Not a problem. We are here to help each other. Will definitely try what you mentioned above and would reply you back.

Brother, i don't get the update yet.

Riju9547
Rising Star II
Sanju

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73615#Comment_73615

Nope. That radio option is still not showing up in my BSNL.. 😒

But enabling mobile data with BSNL 2G/3G/4G activated, the VoLTE icon showed up even though its showing up H which is the 3G mode only since 4G is not launched in my circle yet. Don't know how..!! Maybe because I have enabled the Dual Card 4G option in the SIM Settings.. Check the SS.

7RQ13741KHXG.png

View post
i.e the volte symbol for jio sim not bsnl. You are in pie rom so the volte symbol appear like that. Volte never appear on 2g/3g band. If the BSNL 4G gives you Volte then you will see 2 volte symbols. Always remember one volte is mandatory for jio, jio doesn't work without volte

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
vckanandvpp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73621#Comment_73621

View post
Its not the issue BSNL has enabled 4G in few remote areas for testing only 20-30 circles till date since 6 months n above but now remaining 200-300 3G circles are going to get upgraded sooner date was 3rd of may but due to this lockdown tenders got cancelled and it is postponded so bottom line is few people can see volte n 4G for BSNL for now and few will not depending where the BSNL 4G availability will be so plz not every issue is from asus stop always blaming without prior information no offense plz dont mind 😊 stay safe m 5Z user juz saw ur comment so gave a bit info t.c.