This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current bugs in Android 10 WW

3ntr0pia
Star III
I don't know if everyone has them but they still appeared to me after the update to Android 10

1. the notification remains that there is a system update even if it is not already updated
2. streaming on twitch no longer work, after 5 minutes of live on twitch an error # 1000 appears to the spectators and they can no longer watch, this error does so only with the streaming mode of the rog phone 2 because if I live with an external app (streamlabs)does not create this problem. but I can't use external apps because I can't capture internal audio
3. the problems with mobile call of duty have increased dramatically, if before it was enough to restart the game to be able to finish the game now it must be restarted several times during the game making it impossible to win in the final stages
4.the problems with the controller that I had already mentioned in another thead persist and as far as you have made us pay for them (two controllers made of poor plastic that cost almost 3 times a controller of a console) it is really dishonest
16 REPLIES 16

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
3ntr0pia

my problem is not in an emulator but playing for example in mobile pubg, where in order to move with the analogue it is necessary to map on the screen, the problem and that the mapping reads analogue as directional arrows and therefore loses the progression of the movements making them inaccurate and sometimes slow, and difficult to explain ... and as if in racing game I steer in the middle with the game but the mapping still sent the steering to the maximum

View post
Ok, yes, this is a combination of software and the hardware in Kunai. We're working on improving it but I believe it will never get perfect because of the thumbsticks sensitivity.
3ntr0pia

as for mobile cod, I know it's a problem for other devices too, but I also have an s10 with exynos and a red magic 3 and neither of them have this problem, this problem has persisted for months, I sent an email to mobile cod support they have ignored, and really frustrating having to use that wreckage of red magic 3 to be able to do battle royale when I have the king of gaming phones

View post
It's better with latest update. We allocated more memory to PUBG & COD as a workaround for a bug which both of these games share.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73042#Comment_73042

Ok, yes, this is a combination of software and the hardware in Kunai. We're working on improving it but I believe it will never get perfect because of the thumbsticks sensitivity.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73046#Comment_73046

It's better with latest update. We allocated more memory to PUBG & COD as a workaround for a bug which both of these games share.

View post
By the way will the same fixes be pushed to Zenfone 6 and Zenfone 5z? (Regarding pubg and cod stutters)

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73741#Comment_73741

By the way will the same fixes be pushed to Zenfone 6 and Zenfone 5z? (Regarding pubg and cod stutters)

View post
I just had this discussion with my colleague. We searched zentalk for similar ZenFone 6 threads and there are almost none. I found 4-5 short threads about PUBG and only one on COD. As there is a general game bug in both of these games, I'm not so sure that ZenFone 6 has any more issues than ROG Phone 2 with the latest update.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73753#Comment_73753

I just had this discussion with my colleague. We searched zentalk for similar ZenFone 6 threads and there are almost none. I found 4-5 short threads about PUBG and only one on COD. As there is a general game bug in both of these games, I'm not so sure that ZenFone 6 has any more issues than ROG Phone 2 with the latest update.

View post
In Zenfone 5Z facing lots of stutters,frame drops and lags observed also screen jittering during swipping left or right during taking a look if someone is nearby in game
Multi touch issue for 2 fingers is observed as well since A8
Some threads already posted since december with proofs since A8 n now its A10 still no fixes infact after A10 observing more lags after latest .70 even on smooth graphics and frame rate extreme 😒 and if graphics set to more than smooth like balanced,HD,HDR and watever frame rate is set we can see lot of frame drops stutters n lags. 😞 Help 5Z users as well plz 😩

3ntr0pia
Star III
however I want to be honest and I have to say the moderators of the asus forum are the only ones who really read customer comments and respond satisfactorily, in addition to having the red magic I also had the black shark, being mid-range devices and the global firmware it's a mixture of android stock and some random functions just to be able to sell them all over the world, they are full of bugs and malfunctions, so I often commented on the forums but they never considered me and if they replied they always said they were not in contact with the developers. having said that, I thank the whole forum team for the competence and passion they put in it, in particular I thank Anders who reads all the comments and always responds kindly

@Anders_ASUS