cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 2 Feel like battery 3000 mah

unlimited
Star II
After update AD10 build 0230.2002.32
I happy with bug fix(lost mobile signal and auto shut down) from AD9.
But I feel very bad with battery life of AD10.
Please advice me should back to AD9 and found previous bug or wait for update fix AD10???

63UWBYZL4IA7.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
unlimited

Please advice me should back to AD9 and found previous bug or wait for update fix AD10???

63UWBYZL4IA7.jpg

The update has enhanced the battery life tho , as mentioned by many of the users. The battery life depens on what apps we use in a daily life . My only suggestion to you is that you should uninstall apps which you might use rarely in a week , also apps related to wallpapers ,themes,batter savers, etc. takes a lot of battery juice , hence you find that phone battery is draining . RGB lighting , turn it off when not necessary like gaming this will also help you to keep your battery last longer , aslo do keep your battery on balanced mode . Switch off wifi , bluetooth etc when not required , also use airplane mode if you have a wifi while gaming if possible which might help you in increased battery life than 5-10 percnt . Personally I suggest you that only if you take care of your batter only then it's gonna last long , Asus can provide optimization but keep it up to the mark from own side is very necessary , I do follow this . Thankyou , hope this helps you 🙂

unlimited
Star II
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/26329/rog-phone-2-feel-like-battery-3000-mah

The update has enhanced the battery life tho , as mentioned by many of the users. The battery life depens on what apps we use in a daily life . My only suggestion to you is that you should uninstall apps which you might use rarely in a week , also apps related to wallpapers ,themes,batter savers, etc. takes a lot of battery juice , hence you find that phone battery is draining . RGB lighting , turn it off when not necessary like gaming this will also help you to keep your battery last longer , aslo do keep your battery on balanced mode . Switch off wifi , bluetooth etc when not required , also use airplane mode if you have a wifi while gaming if possible which might help you in increased battery life than 5-10 percnt . Personally I suggest you that only if you take care of your batter only then it's gonna last long , Asus can provide optimization but keep it up to the mark from own side is very necessary , I do follow this . Thankyou , hope this helps you 🙂

View post
I will try it

akhilj66
Rising Star II
unlimited

63UWBYZL4IA7.jpg

After the latest patch, in day to day usage battery has improved.
Try uninstalling Facebook, Facebook is a big sucker of battery.
Turn off Bluetooth if not in use.

Sourabh
Rising Star I
Yes .. battery backup was awesome before Android 10 update ..use to get 8-9 hrs SoT. But now 6+ , never touched 7hrs ..