This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now hotspot issue

Guri27
Rising Star I
Hey there, @aamod.v8 @CH_ASUS @laura @Abhinav @amitgarde3 Now I started facing hotspot issue. I'm trying to connect it to my other phone. 5z is showing that hotspot is on. I cleared the cache, force stop the app, restarted the phone did the same step in both phones, still other phone & laptop is not detecting it. You guys are saying that this update is made the phone smoother then earlier then why the hell I'm facing all the issues? For your convenience I'm attaching the screenshot so that you can't blame me that other phone's software has prob because it is detecting the hotspots available. Check the time on both pics and atleast now you and your devs accept the software issues and resolve the all of the probs occurring after update. I have to work from home and if I can't use hotspot what should i do? If you call yourself mods or whatever then go and ask your devs to resolve it as quickly as possible. It's really getting out of limit. Daily facing a new issue. First of all you guys try to convince it a personal problem like rise in temperature or summer started. Then you try to convince it's a hardware problem just go and waste money coz devs don't want to work anymore, as i can think with your behaviour.
@CH_ASUS @laura @kikoly @Anders_ASUS @Kris_ASUS You guys are losing it. Your mods and devs are not taking the issues occurring seriously.
83HAJWB6VAFT.jpg
KKC0VB7AD1CN.jpg

16 REPLIES 16

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Guri27

Hey there, @aamod.v8 @CH_ASUS @laura @Abhinav @amitgarde3 Now I started facing hotspot issue. I'm trying to connect it to my other phone. 5z is showing that hotspot is on. I cleared the cache, force stop the app, restarted the phone did the same step in both phones, still other phone & laptop is not detecting it. You guys are saying that this update is made the phone smoother then earlier then why the hell I'm facing all the issues? For your convenience I'm attaching the screenshot so that you can't blame me that other phone's software has prob because it is detecting the hotspots available. Check the time on both pics and atleast now you and your devs accept the software issues and resolve the all of the probs occurring after update. I have to work from home and if I can't use hotspot what should i do? If you call yourself mods or whatever then go and ask your devs to resolve it as quickly as possible. It's really getting out of limit. Daily facing a new issue. First of all you guys try to convince it a personal problem like rise in temperature or summer started. Then you try to convince it's a hardware problem just go and waste money coz devs don't want to work anymore, as i can think with your behaviour.

@CH_ASUS @laura @kikoly @Anders_ASUS @Kris_ASUS You guys are losing it. Your mods and devs are not taking the issues occurring seriously.

83HAJWB6VAFT.jpg

KKC0VB7AD1CN.jpg

Now hotspot issue
Let me confirm before accepting ur blame on software..!
Please share screenshot for what u have set AP BAND AND HIDE SSD from WIFI HOTSPOT options m damn sure what is causing the issue just the thing is i need to confirm it so plz share screenshot ASAP 🤨

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
Again, not having this issue. Share screen shot for AP BAND AND HIDE SSD from WIFI HOTSPOT options. With so may frequent issues you are facing, it definitely sounds like a hardware problem

Abhinav
Zen Master I
Guri27

83HAJWB6VAFT.jpg

KKC0VB7AD1CN.jpg

Now hotspot issue
NTPTKBA992KX.jpg
Dude show me these things in screenshot.

Dude please reset your device once or if the problem still persist and if the phone is in warranty then do visit service centre.
Because Only You're the one who is facing this hotspot issue.
"Keep AP band to 2.4ghz for convenience" and Hide SSID to "No".

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Abhinav

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/26152/now-hotspot-issue

NTPTKBA992KX.jpg

Dude show me these things in screenshot.

Dude please reset your device once or if the problem still persist and if the phone is in warranty then do visit service centre.

Because Only You're the one who is facing this hotspot issue.

"Keep AP band to 2.4ghz for convenience" and Hide SSID to "No".

View post
Exactly keeping it to 2.4 will surely get a solution but i juz wanted to verify his knowledge with screenshots what options he had set before giving him direct solution as he always keeps blamming for anything watever he does dont knw whats wrong with him 🙄 but u gave him direct solution 😔 so no worries... But his language tone always seems frustrating n for that i was waiting for his SS 🧐